Our Garage Door Repair Mill Valley is the best garage door company/contractor in the area. We are dependable, trustworthy and will be there when you need us. Our 24/7 emergency garage door service guarantees this. One of our most well known garage door services is with garage door springs. We do these services for all of our customers when they need them because homeowners cannot do it on their own. They are too dangerous and must be installed or replaced by professionals only. At our garage door company we are proud of the work that we can do with garage door springs in a safe and efficient manner. There are 2 different springs that are used on garage doors.
* Torsion garage door springs- These are for heavy garage doors and come in two sets of two.
* Extension garage door springs- These are for light garage doors and come in one set of two.
* Galvanized garage door springs-These can be torsion or extension and are bonded strong through a metallic reaction combining zinc and iron
* Garage door spring cost varies as many models and springs are used for different applications.
Openers that we have in stock are brands likeSears, Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, and Marantec. A garage door opener is a part that weighs a lot and is large and bulky. This is why you should always let experts install these openers for you. We have a lot of openers for you to choose from. We will also make sure you are buying the right one for your drive. There are 3 different types of drives:
* Chain Drive- This is the most common drive. It is quite noisy. But the least expensive.
* Screw Drive- This is the next up. It is a little less noisy and a little more expensive
* Belt Drive- The belt drive is very quiet but is more costly then the other two.
* We will also do garage door opener troubleshooting for an opener you already have.
What about a garage door remote? We use TV remotes so that we do not have to get up to change the channel. Well, a garage door remote will keep you from having to get out of your car to open the garage door. We at Garage Door Repair Mill Valley stock these remotes. We also will install or repair these remotes for you. We carry these remotes:
Genie Intellicode – this remote has rolling code technology for your safety and security. Rolling code technology means that each time you open your door the inner code will automatically change so that it cannot be traced and copied for criminal purposes.
* Liftmaster Security + - this remote also has rolling code technology.
* Clicker – deemed as the one true universal garage door remote.
* Multi Code – this remote allows you to be on a few different frequencies at once.
Garage door maintenance/adjustments is a service that we offer that takes great care of the garage door. It also can help prevent major issues with your garage door. Every 3,6,or 12 months our garage door contractors will come out to your house or business and go over every inch of the garage door to check for any beginning problems and repair them before they get to be big repairs. We will also do regularly maintenance lubrication on parts like garage door springs and cables & tracks.
We also have a garage door replacements/installation service that will let you choose a garage door from our wide range of choices. There are wooden garage doors, aluminum garage doors, steel garage doors and Craftsman garage doors. There are traditional styles to modern styles. Our garage door contractors can replace or install the door of your choice. We even have glass garage doors for you to choose from. These are a lot stronger then you think because they are made with a metal alloy frame and thick coated glass.
Garage door repairs are probably the call we at Garage Door Repair Mill Valley get the most services for. When you use a garage door everyday then things will wear out. Some of the issues that our customers call us are because they are having issues like the following
Garage Door cables & tracks are another service that our Garage Door Repair Mill Valley are proud to do. We can repair or replace anything that has to do with garage door cables & tracks. Do you have any of these problems?